Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Supporters of Same-Sex "Marriage" Fling Vile, Hateful, Threatening Insults At Opponents, At Supporters of God's Timeless Traditional Marriage

Apparently Dr. Ben Carson has ruffled a few feathers on the Left.  While discussing same-sex "marriage" on Sean Hannity's Show Dr. Carson made a point about changing the definition of marriage, saying that since people feel it's okay for two homosexuals to marry one another what is stopping man from NAMBLA and those who are into bestiality from demanding the same. Once you go down the slippery slope of man redefining and perverting God's definition of marriage what is to stop man from subverting that definition even further.

Since liberals don't have much common sense and they were outraged by what they thought he said, Dr. Carson went on a couple of shows on CNN and MSNBC to further explain himself:


In both appearances, Carson apologized for what he said and made clear that he wasn't comparing gay couples to pedophiles or those erotically charged by animals. His point was that God defined what marriage is, not man, and if man changes that definition, it can lead to anything.
Carson also said he was in favor of giving same-sex couples the same rights as married couples, short of marriage.
I am in 100% agreement with Dr. Carson's position. 
When Dr. Carson appeared on MSNBC with Andrea Mitchell the caption during his interview read "blinded by the white." 


Of course the progressives in the Lame Stream Media are going after a successful, talented, world renowned black man who broke away from the herd, who broke away from the cycle of poverty.  

Two children have testified against same-sex marriage in front of their state legislators to counter other children's testimonies in favor of same-sex marriage. Unfortunately, the two kids who testified that kids need a mother and a father, against same-sex marriage, have either been crudely insulted or received death threats. So much for tolerance there.... And these vile, hateful remarks were made to an 11-year-old. The death threats were made against a 14-year-old. So much for civility from the Left. This is outrageous, uncalled for and most certainly crosses the line. It would be nice if proponents of homosexual marriage would be able to have a conversation without casting false aspersions, without being totally intolerant and spewing hate-filled talk. 

"In February, speaking to the Minnesota House Committee on Civil Law, 11-year-old Grace Evans offered this statement:
My name is Grace Evans, and I would like to thank you for letting me speak today. Even though I’m only 11 years old, I know that everyone deserves to have a mom and a dad. If you change the laws that two moms or two dads can get married, it would take away something very important for children like me across the state. My mom is very important to me, because she teaches me things about being a girl. She is  kind, thoughtful, gentle and beautiful. She cares for me and others and listens vey well to the things I want to talk to her about. I am learning from her to be a good woman, wife and mother someday. Even though I learned some of these things from my dad, my mom teaches them in a very special way. Without my mom, it would be very hard for me to learn them. She is my role model in how to be a girl and I love her very much. My dad is also very important to me because he protects me and helps me get the confidence to be a girl who is growing up to be a woman. He takes care of problems in a way that my mom cannot. Just like the way my mom could not be the woman she is without my dad, I wouldn’t be the woman I want to be without my dad. Because he is strong, wise and different from my mom, I learn things from him that I would not be able to learn in the same way from my mom. Since every child needs a mom and dad to be born, I don’t think we can change that children need a mom and a dad. I believe God made it that way. I know some disagree, but I want to ask you this question: which parent do I not need, my mom or my dad? I’ll ask again, which parent do I not need, my mom or my dad? I hope that you can see that every child needs a mom and a dad. Please don’t change your law to say otherwise. Thank you for letting me speak today."


Grace's father says that he has received some colorful comments about his 11-year-old daughter.

From Breitbart:

YouTube comments included one calling Grace “an 11-year-old bigot.” Another said, “when did 11 year old children become so repugnantly smug? this is gross and offensive, and not just to gay people. single mothers, widowers, divorced parents... i mean,? just shut the fuck up until you until you've seen a little more of the world, puppet child.” On the Facebook page for A Minnesota news website, the heading read “Stupid Indoctrinated Child.”
Evans said, “Supporters of gay marriage are deceitfully claiming that the legalization of gay marriage won’t affect our religious freedoms or freedom of speech. I do not believe them. These attacks on Grace are an example of how we have already lost many of these freedoms. In fact, it’s so bad, they aren’t afraid to viciously attack an 11-year-old girl. Imagine what it will be like if gay marriage becomes legal in Minnesota.”
It is appalling how some supporters of gay marriage are mistreating an 11-year-old. One could make the argument that our culture is pressuring to the point of bullying and indoctrinating the children so that they support gay marriage. I mean only children who have courage and stand on principle would believe that homosexual marriage isn't good and is unhealthy for kids. 

"In January, Sarah Crank, 14, received death threats after testifying before the Maryland state senate. She testified:
Hi, I’m Sarah Crank. Today’s my 14th birthday, and it would be the best birthday present ever if you would vote “no” on gay marriage. I really feel bad for the kids who have two parents of the same gender. Even though some kids think it’s fine, they have no idea what kind of wonderful experiences they miss out on. I don’t want more kids to get confused about what’s right and okay. I really don’t want to grow up in a world where marriage isn’t such a special thing anymore.
It’s rather scary to think that when I grow up the legislature or the court can change the definition of any word they want. If they could change the definition of marriage then they could change the definition of any word. People have the choice to be gay, but I don’t want to be affected by their choice. People say that they were born that way, but I’ve met really nice adults who did change.  So please vote “no” on gay marriage. Thank you."


Here are some of the hateful comments which include a couple death threats:


TFP Student Action, a Roman Catholic organization, recorded some of the threats on the YouTube video of Sarah’s speech went viral on homosexual websites. Some of them read:
                If I ever see this girl, I will kill her. That’s a promise.
Her parents should be exterminated.
Kill this child and his [sic] parent, for my 11 birthday would be a wonderful gift, thanks.”
I hope you? get raped by your married parents.—madisonen;
Stupid bi**h - I? hope you die on your Bday!!!!!—geminiboi007;
A dumb way for a dumb bi**h to? do dumb things. Stop talking nonsense that your Christian, Anti-Gay parents are force-feeding you through a thin straw, and learn to accept other people. Now shut up bi**h, before I smack you.—123adbnvcs

This is despicable!! This is unconscionable!!! Outrageous!!!! It is sad that some "tolerant" people have resorted to saying vile and threatening comments to a 14-year-old who disagrees with their point of view on a hot button issue. The bullying of our children has got to stop!! Stick to your beliefs and stand up to these hate-filled individuals Sarah and Grace. 

Many people believe that homosexual couples are equal to heterosexual couples. False! As individuals we are all equal. But as couples, there is a big difference between heterosexual couples and homosexual couples. Heterosexual couples are biologically superior to homosexual couples. Homosexual couples can NEVER be open to naturally procreating. Even if a female homosexual becomes pregnant by either in vitro or a man who is obviously not her partner it is impossible for the two females to become one, impossible for the two homosexuals whether males or females to form a special union, to become one, to complement each other in a special way.  

Heterosexual couples are ALWAYS are open to procreating. Whether the heterosexual couple is coping with infertility or not, they are able to fulfill the special union and is when two becomes one like when God instituted the sacrament of marriage in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve. God made Adam and Eve for a special purpose, for man and woman to complement one another. It is impossible for a man to compliment another man or a woman to complement another woman like the way a man complements a woman or a woman complements a man. Homosexuals are more than welcome to do whatever they're going to do in the bedroom and they should have all the benefits as married couples, excluding same-sex "marriage." 

5 comments:

Trekkie4Ever said...

Even a child speaks the truth, Liberals are out for her blood. They can't deny the truth so the twist it, convolute it to fit their "agenda."

Well, they can fool many but they cannot fool God and that's the truth.

God bless that brave little girl.

Constitutional Insurgent said...

Sadly, these these sorts of internet remarks exist on both sides of this, and other hot button issues.

Teresa said...

Leticia,

Liberals sure do deny and twist a lot these days. The truth is the truth and they can't change that. Yes indeed bless this girl for speaking the truth.

Teresa said...

Constitutional Insurgent,

Yes on other hot button issues people on both sides have gotten heated and crossed the line. Haven't seen any evidence of Traditional marriage advocates spewing the sort of hate that gay marriage advocates have toward their adversaries on this issue.

Constitutional Insurgent said...

I guess you should count yourself lucky. The right can be just as immature and vile as the left.