Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shots Fired at Lou Dobbs Home While He fights to Keep U.S. Sovereignty

A big H/T goes out to both MAINFO and Randy's Right for this video and post.
Lou Dobbs is fighting to keep U.S. sovereignty.  These groups promoting illegal means of intimidation just so that they can get laws passed that would make illegal immigrants in the U.S. be considered legal American citizens' are despicable.  Lou Dobbs has a right to free speech and to stand up for America. But these people who fired a shot into his home are outrageous and have broken the law to make a warped and wrong - headed point. This crap must stop!!!  We are fighting to keep the American Way of life. The United States has a right to protect its borders. The correct way to come to become an American citizen is through legal means, not sneaking over fences, or sneaking by border agents to cross the border from Mexico into the United States.

We have just learned that someone has fired a gun at the home of Lou Dobbs, with his wife just a few feet away from the incident. The gunfire followed a series of threatening phone calls.


Lou Dobbs is being targeted by the pro-illegal alien groups and pundits who feel that Dobbs is stopping Amnesty from passing.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, the Anti Defamation League, the National Council of La Raza, Media Matters, and Geraldo Rivera of Fox News are using false information to foment hatred towards Lou Dobbs or any American who speaks out against Amnesty or illegal immigration.

They have pushed for Lou Dobbs to be fired and since CNN has refused to do that some people are now turning to violence to try and achieve their goals.

The lies and hate coming from these radical pro-illegal alien groups is now manifesting in the form of gunfire fired into the occupied home of an innocent multi-racial family.
Lou Dobbs is a great American who is standing up for the people of the United States and sharing information with the public that the elites want censored.
Here is the Audio of Lou Dobbs telling the tale of this gunfire into his home.




Please share this video with others, make supportive comments, and add to your favorites to spread the word!

15 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Thanks for the h/t and spreading the news. You are doing really great, Teresa. I hope you get your Twitter acct back up. It would be a shame for you to lose all of your many followers.

Teresa said...

OPie,
Anytime,I'm happy to spread the word. Me, too. Yeah, I hope I don't lose my followers either. Thinking positive...

Anonymous said...

If true, this story reflects, directly, the Chicago-style thugocracy encouraged my the Rahm & Obama show.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

If We could get enough people with guts, we should march on Washington (armed to the teeth) and give the leftists a taste of their own medicine.

Teresa said...

Nickie,
Your correct. Obama's thugocracy fearmongering.

Teresa said...

Most Rev. Gregori,
That sounds like a great idea!! I would do that, but I would need a gun.

Barking Spider said...

And so, it continues, yet again the same policies as Labour have used to totally ruin Britain. Labour have no idea how many illegal immigrants are in the UK, nor do they attempt to stem the influx of foreigners to our shores. It was confirmed last week that the destruction of our national identity was a deliberate Labour plan and they decided to ignore the warnings about the criminals they were allowing into the Country from places like Romania and Bugaria, etc.. Get rid of Obama and his mob as soon as you can in the mid-terms next year and then in 2012 - chances are you won't get another opportunity to be free of them.

Ron Russell said...

I haven't heard this news about Lou Dobbs--wonder why! I didn't know you were have problems with twitter--what happened. I too, have serveral accounts there--about 4000+ followers in two accounts.

Teresa said...

Barking Spider,
I just can't stand how these liberals want to relinquish our sovereignty for these damn illegals. There own country should be taking care of them. What the hell! Are we supposed to open this country to any illegal that wants to come here from all over the world? Hell, No. I don't think so.

Teresa said...

Ron,
Somebody hacked into my account and my account was sending messages with fisching sites. A real pain in the arse.

Amusing Bunni said...

Shameful tactics from the leftards!
They are ALL the same, no matter what group.
I am sick of this Chicago style attack mode against anyone who doesn't toe their party line.
Scums, all of them.

Opus #6 said...

How are you doing today, Teresa? I hope you have a great weekend.

Teresa said...

Amusing Bunni,
Your right. Very shameful tactics.

Teresa said...

OPie,
Unfortunately, my pain is back *UGH* because of endometriosis.

I hope you have a great weekend!!! Relax and Have fun!!

Light Up Your Life said...

This post is one reason why I was prompted and motivated to write my last post.

As for being 'armed to the teeth'--hahaha--I have NEVER needed a weapon to kick (BLEEP BLEEP) all I need is my feet (with steel toed biker boots) and my two fists (with brass knuckles) and my knowledge of indy pro wrestling (yeah I do a little pro wrestling-independent-on the side).

It amazes me at how these crackhead liberals can get away with crimes like this.

Now, what do you think would have happened if it had been a Republican or a conservative who had shot up his house???

The leftist libturd lunatic demoncraps of the Wimp House would be SCREAMING for JUSTICE and BLOOD.
That's what.

Stupid ignorant (bleep bleep bleep).

I am so angry and fired up right now I need a drink (coffee).