Sunday, April 15, 2012

Heidi Klum Rule 5








































MORE RULE 5

American Perspective – Irina Shayk

American Power- - Kate Upton

The Camp of the Saints - Rule Five Saturday

The Daley Gator – Daley Babe

Eye of Polyphemus – Kelly Brook

Proof Positive - Bérénice Marlowe

Maggie’s Notebook – Beyonce


Randy’s Roundtable - Thursday Nite Tart 

Reaganite Republican – Miss Philippines 2011

The Last Tradition – Cameron Diaz

Theo Spark –Bedtime Toddy

The Other McCain- Rule 5 Sunday


Rule 5 Woodsterman Style : My Rezimay





11 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

YUMMY ... and thank you for the link!

Opus #6 said...

She is a beautiful woman. Thanks for the link, T. I hope all is well with you this weekend.

Velcro said...

Dammit, I hate it when my glasses get fogged up!

AmPowerBlog said...

A damned fine aggregation...and thanks for the link!

T.N.B.C. said...

My all time favorite... It was a toss up for her between Walrus, or was that Seal, and me... I was this close and now after four kids they're calling it quits... She must have heard I got married and was off the market...

Teresa said...

Thanks for asking Opie. You are so kind. It was a pretty good weekend for me. I hope you had a great weekend.

Trekkie4Ever said...

She is a beautiful woman. I am jealous. LOL!

Reaganite Independent said...

I've seen worse!

Linked u here, T:

Oy Vey! 'Miss Israel 2011' is the Utterly Georgeous Kim Edri

The Fisherman said...

This is my kind of blog. Great pictures and great politics.

Thanks

Reaganite Independent said...

SO nice I linked 'er twice

'Miss Cyprus 2011' is Andriani Karantoni

Reaganite Independent said...

Make that thrice

Linked here-

You Need to Check-Out Miss Peru, Son:
The Name is Natalie Vertiz~