Thursday, April 5, 2012

Remembrance(Communion Song) by Matt Redman

First I would like to apologize for not visiting blogs lately.  The outside landscaping work has been very tiring.  In addition, I have had pain behind my eye (my prosthesis) and around my top eyelid that has been hurting me pretty bad lately.  I have an appointment to see an oculoplastic physician on Monday so hopefully they can figure out what is wrong and help me out, or fix what is causing the pain.  I really can't complain though, since the surgery called enucleation has lasted since I was about a month old, and I haven't had any problems up til now, almost 35 years later. I will visit your blogs soon.

Holy Thursday is when Jesus instituted Holy Communion so I thought that I would post this song to commemorate this special, holy occasion. God Bless.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hope the doctor can get to the bottom of your problem.

Ron Russell said...

I'm sure things will work out for you Teresa. You will be in my prayers.

Opus #6 said...

Prayers for your health, T.

Bunkerville said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

You get better young lady, That's an order!

Maggie Thornton said...

Teresa, first I hope the doctor can fix that eye. Not a pleasant place to have pain. Sending you blessings. Second, sending wishes for a beautiful Easter for you and your family.

Maggies@MaggiesNotebook
http://maggiesnotebook.com