Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MIni Eagle Freedom Links -Coca-Cola Christmas--12-13-11

I have decided to do a series of Mini Eagle Freedom Links this week since I have been feeling fatigued. Probably partially due to my having a Vitamin B12 deficiency.  I'm working on remedying that.  I still get a little dizzy but thankfully not near as much as before.  Still waiting for results from my colonoscopy and endoscopy.  It still hurts when I breathe.  Not quite as bad as it was, thankfully. I am heading to the ENT doctor on Thursday to find out whether the tube that was in my throat during my surgery is what has caused my throat problems.  I am very thankful that I am in the process of fixing my medical issues and that I am feeling better than before.  The month of December seems to be flying by very quickly. Is everyone ready for Christmas?  Got all your holiday decorations up and presents wrapped?  Still shopping for that special person?  I still need to put up my Christmas tree and decorations.  Have you been watching any Christmas movies?  I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season.




*American Perspective* - A Plot To Undermine The Right To Bear Arms - Fast and Furious 

_It Don't Make Sense_  - The Capital of Sex Exploitation 

A conservative Teacher - Fear and Doubt are Enemies of Success and Advancement - A Defense of Capitalism and Free Markets 

A Patriotic Rottweiler - Reasons Not to Vote Democrat 

Bread Upon the Waters - Global Warming Scare Dying Death of 1,000 Cuts 



Don't Tread On Us - The Culture Of Corruption 

Left Coast Rebel - Ron Paul Highlights from the December 10, 2011 Iowa Debate 

Zilla Of The Resistance - DhiMITTude 

Woodsterman - Social Security or Ponzi Scheme? 

What Does The Prayer Really Say? - A Reading Tip - Priests Falsely Accused: The Facts, The Fraud, The Stories 



Western Hero - It's Not a Free Marketplace...

TOTUS: Conservative Political Commentary - OWS and The Tea Party 

The Observatorium - Whodathunkit? 

The Conservative Lady - Obama Says Work Hard and You Can Get Into the Middle Class 

The Camp Of The Saints - Bob's Musings: Come Fly With Me 



Conservative Hideout - Limbaugh Destroys Obama's Attempt To Channel Teddy Roosevelt 

DaTechguy's Blog - Q & A From The Santorum Conference Call Yesterday 

Sentry Journal - I'm a little confused...

Atlas Shrugs - Muslim Police join 500 Muslim students in demolishing church 



My Daily Trek - California rewarding illegals, encouraging crime 

Why I Am Catholic - The Most Consistent, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Constitution, Pro-Life Candidate in the Race

Reaganite Republican - Gingrich: 4.2% Unemployment - That's My Credential 

Allied Liberty News - HOME - Dierks Bentley 

Nonsensible Shoes - White House Miffed as GOP block La Raza Ambassador Nomination 




3 comments:

John Carey said...

Thank you so much for the link Teresa. I do hope you get healthy soon. We need you in the fight!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Thank you for including me in your blog roundup Teresa.

You get better kid. That Christmas Spirit will pick you up.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon.
We hae been watching Christmas stories on the Inspiration Channel.