Thursday, March 29, 2012

Megadeth Guitarist Dave Mustaine Talks Politics with George Stroumboulopoulos of "The Hour"

He talks about his personal life a bit. He explains why he turned to drugs and alcohol. He also describes the circumstances which led him to Christianity. He talks about politics, commenting specifically on the GOP field and the Obama eligibility issue.  Good interview.


Here is the song "We The People" from Dave Mustaine's new album "Th1rt3en". 





I am not into heavy metal but I enjoyed listening to this song.  I will have to check out more of his music.  

1 comment:

Trekkie4Ever said...

Loved these two videos! I was THRILLED when I heard one of my most favorite rock artists gave his heart to the Lord. Yeah, baby!

Saw Megadeth 2 or 3 times in the 80's. I am hoping Sebastian Bach will follow suit.