Thursday, June 3, 2010

EAGLE FREEDOM LINKS -- 6-3-2010


EAGLE FREEDOM LINKS

A Western Heart shows us just how much the Left and Islamists hate Jews

Another Black Conservative shows us how the She-Devil is using The Word to push evil

Biblical Evidence posts on evidence for creatures spreading Comfort & peace

Bread Upon Waters tells us what ground zero imam says on Arabic websites

Chicago Ray Report reveals how illegals killed football star in cold blood

Conservative Perspective shows us a frank and honest interview with Mark Steyn

Feed Your ADHD gives his take on Obama and plugging that damn hole

Fuzzy Logic asks who else besides James Cameron is Obama going to call on for help?

K.O.O.K explains why the Left can't lead

Maggie's Notebook tells us about Gaza flotilla's Al Qaeda members

MAINFO reveals Obama getting heckled on the bus

Mind Numbed Robot explains why everyday is Memorial Day

My Thoughts on Freedom tells about the costs of free health care


The Audacity of Logic posts on the illegal alien legal challenge

The Blog posts on the Thundercats Mystery

The Conservative Lady informs us that Obama's friends are top activists with flotilla

The Current shows us how Robert Reich wants to seize BP

The Right Guy shows just how much the Obama is a cheapskate

Trestin Meacham reminds us what atrocity happened 21 years ago

Woodsterman reveals how the oil spill got jealous of The One

Amusing Bunni gives us some laughs with foamy the squirrel and silly kitties

Nickie Goomba reveals people protesting complicated words









14 comments:

Chris W said...

Them's some good reads.

Thank for the linkage

John Carey said...

Thanks for the link Teresa

Opus #6 said...

T, I love your awesome links. And the colors rock! Well done. Will tweet this post.

Maggie Thornton said...

Teresa, thank you again! I love your format for your round-ups.

Andrew33 said...

Hello. I've been away for a spell. I needed to spend some time away from political blogging. It's good to hit the "mental" reset button sometimes so that you come back with new ideas and fresh perspectives. I appreciate you giving us the link here. I hope all is well with you.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Thanks so much for including me! I love these posts and bloggers. Don't know how you find the time to do this, but am glad you do! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm honored to be on your list.
Thank you

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Teresa, I'm honored to be on your List too!
You have the best bloggers on the net here, and of course you are at the top!

Have a great weekend and thanks for providing us this service. It is a very long process to put together, but so worth it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Thanks again Teresa, You honor me with your link to me among so many worthy links.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

I wish to also Thank You Teresa. A huge job to compile and post such a wonderful list of impotant info coming out and fun stuff too to help all us patriots remember to smile.

cube said...

I thought I heard my name ;-)

Thanks for listing me among so many worthy links.

Anonymous said...

Great posts! Missing mine, but I won't hold it against ya'. ;) Keep up the great work!

Trekkie4Ever said...

Very, very informative links, thank you!

Always On Watch said...

The media are willfully ignoring what the Ground Zero imam has said in the past. Instead, the media are holding him up as a moderate Moslem. Pffft!