Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chuck Norris Named Honorary Texas Ranger

Chuck Norris is one of my favorite actors!  I used to watch his show - Walker, Texas Ranger - all the time during my teen years.  It was such a great show because it taught family values.  Reruns of the program are still airing on the Hallmark Channel along with a couple of other channels. Both Chuck Norris and his brother Aaron were bestowed with the title honorary Texas Ranger by Gov. Rick Perry.  This is just too cool!!  Plus, Chuck Norris is a top notch right wing conservative.  I am so glad that he is one our side.




This is a pretty awesome fight scene, the final fight scene in the final episode.

3 comments:

Randy-g said...

Chuck is damn good man. Huck supporter, but I would not hold that against him.

WomanHonorThyself said...

I am so glad that he is one our side. ..you and me both!

Anonymous said...

Chuck vs. John Wayne in a fight; who would win?