Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Blog -- Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

For awhile I have been pondering the idea of starting an additional blog that focuses primarily on Catholic theology, catechetics, the bible, philosophy, apologetics as well as topics that mix both Catholicism with culture/ politics and so a few weeks back I started my new blog tunecedemalissedcontraaudentiorito -- which means Do Not Surrender To Evil But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against It.

Whereas Teresamerica focuses about 75 percent of the time on conservative politics and the rest on sociology, philosophy, theology etc. Tunecedemalissedcontraaudentiorito will focus primarily on all things related to Catholic theology and/or the Catholic culture debate as it relates in our society today.  My new blog will probably focus on Catholic theology/philosophy about 65-75 percent of the time. If you are interested in learning more about the Catholic faith and/or the catholic culture clash in our society today, then I encourage you to come and join me on my new blog. God Bless.

If anyone of my fellow bloggers has 2nd or 3rd blogs that I have overlooked please email me with that information and I will follow.  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Hi Teresa,

I will follow forth with and do so with interest. You know of my background so there might be some dissent to what you may post but mind you nothing malicious from me at least.

I wish you well on this venture but also remind you of attacks from the left as Catholics from the right are open season as I am sure you are well aware.

Opus #6 said...

Teresa, great idea. Glad to see you following your path. For a second there, I thought you had been hitting the Rosetta Stone software rather hard. ;-)

Teresa said...

Thank you for the follow Chris. Dissent/ disagreements/debates are more than welcome. A great deal of learning can come from disagreements or different points of view.

Yes, the attacks from the Left are open season and numerous.

Teresa said...

Thank you for your kind words, Opie.
Good one. LOL!!

Maggie Thornton said...

I know this is an area of great interest to you Teresa. I know it will be fulfilling for you.

I really like the dark blue background.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Catholic, but I support any religion that refuses to compromise on issues of traditional morality. I'll stop in from time to time.