Wednesday, August 19, 2009

G-20 Protesters Permits Denied

Two Groups have been
denied Protest Permits
at the G-20 in Pittsburgh, Pa

And This is going to happen in my hometown

One is the ANTI-WAR and ANTI-MILITARY KOOK GROUP
Code Pink

This is Lunacy!!! These Pro
testers are NUTS!!!!
And I believe the sign calling for the
death of U.S. troops could
be construed as treasonous!!



The second group is yet another left-wing group called Women's International League for Peace and Freedom is against the use of military force in both Iraq and Afghanistan


These two groups of protesters are angry at the fact that
there requests for permits were denied.

The Protesters are behind these issues:
  1. Climate Change
  2. Religion
  3. War
  4. Disease
  5. Jobs

Last night, they assembled at East Liberty Presbyterian Church to talk strategy. These two groups wanted to demonstrate near the
David L. Lawrence Convention Center and Point State Park.

While listening on the radio this morning, I heard that these two groups were planning on protesting even though they had been denied permits. The one place that it sounded like they were planning on showing up that might cause a problem is Point State Park since that is where the police headquarters for the G-20 Summit will be located. The Secret Service will be at that location as well.

Could this be a recipe for Chaos? It certainly sounds like it to me.

10 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Doesn't sound too good to me either, Teresa.
I hope they get busted. What a bunch of crazy, nasty awful jerks!
If you plan on hanging around there that day to see what's going on, please be careful.

Also, what hypocrites, having their planning meetings in a church, WTF? I'd boycott that church too, for giving these crazy haters a platform.

Teresa said...

Amusing Bunni,
Thanks for your concern. I was thinking of trying to catch a few pics of the G-20 or at least see some of what is happening there. But, don't know what I'm doing for sure yet.

Those are awful jerks and how dare them use a Church. That's so disgraceful!! Abomination to God. Boycotting Church sounds like a good idea.

Opus #6 said...

Teresa, make sure you take a buddy with you. Stay safe, OK?

Courtney said...

As a native to Pittsburgh, I am glad these wackos were denied permits, and if they come out, they best be arrested. Darn liberal college kids in Oakland

Teresa said...

Opie,
I am hoping my hubby will have off so he'll be able to come with me. Wish I knew and hung around conservatives in Pittsburgh. God help me, Libs all over my neighborhood. I will definitely be safe. Thanks for your concern. God Bless.

Courtney,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I am also glad that these NUTS were denied permits.

WomanHonorThyself said...

what freak shows they are girl!

blackandgoldfan said...

I haven't been able to catch Quinn and Rose lately, but I would hope that they're organizing a counterprotest of sorts. That's their style.

Tomorrow is my experience at camp post. It'll be up early in the a.m.

Anonymous said...

Obama's presidency is a recipe for chaos!!

Be safe, young lady!

Teresa said...

WomanHonorThyself,
Exactly!!

BlackandGold,
Been listening to Quinn & Rose on and off. I haven't heard anything regarding a counter protest or even anything on their website. But, I will keep both listening and an eye out for one.

Nickie,
Yes, definitely a recipe for disaster. I will do my best to keep safe. Thanks for the concern.

MathewK said...

Good to hear these useless parasites have been denied, here's to hoping there's no softening on the part of the authorities when they do turn up.