Here is some of the fabulous
musical talent at Hotel Gitmo!!!
Eric Holder, one of Obama's Chicago TOP THUGS has just ordered a special investigation of our CIA AGENTS, and how they kept the United States safe for over eight years. These CIA agents were following and carrying out their orders for President Bush in response to the catastrophic terrorist attacks of September 11. Attorney General Eric Holder appointed John Durham, who is a career Justice Department prosecutor from Connecticut. These CIA agents are patriots serving our country and had a duty to protect us from another terrorist attack by gaining information. What the hell do these liberal pansies want us to do in order to thwart another terrorist attack? Libtards just want CIA agents to sit down peacefully with terrorists who are wiling to die for their cause. Liberals think that these terrorists who have been trained on how to kill, mutilate, behead and commit other horrific acts are just going to spill their guts about future attacks. These Chicago pussies have no clue what it takes to keep a country safe from terrorists. They just want to sing Kum Ba Yah and hold their hands and hope everything will turn out okay for U.S.
If I was in the CIA I would refuse to perform any interrogations at all unless I received a pardon from President Obama. This has immensely lowered the morale of our fine CIA agents who are supposed to be protecting us and gaining information to avert other terroristic threats, or attacks. Obama says he wants to move forward but he's not and by him ordering Eric Holder to conduct these CIA investigations proves that. He even said that he wanted these investigations to happen during the presidential campaign.He is trying to have it both ways which is really scummy in my book.
In a Washington Times article , Ben Conery stated regarding Eric Holder, "He made the decision over the opposition of CIA Director Leon E. Panetta and despite the often-stated wishes of President Obama to "look forward" and not become entangled in a debate over the past practices of the war on terror.
In a New York Times article, Scott Shane and Mark Mazetti wrote: "But the strong impression that emerges from the documents, many with long passages blacked out for secrecy, is by no means one of gung-ho operatives running wild. It is a portrait of overwhelming control exercised from C.I.A. headquarters and the Department of Justice — control Bush administration officials say was intended to ensure that the program was safe and legal."
Managers, doctors and lawyers not only set the program’s parameters but dictated every facet of a detainee’s daily routine, monitoring interrogations on an hour-by-hour basis.
"The interrogators’ objective," the background paper says, "is to transition the HVD to a point where he is participating in a predictable, reliable and sustainable manner." The policy was to use the "least coercive measure" to achieve the goal. The harsh treatment began with the "attention slap," and for three prisoners of the nearly 100 who passed through the program, the endpoint was waterboarding.
"Elaborate care went into figuring out the precise gradations of coercion," said David B. Rivkin Jr., a lawyer who served in the administrations of Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush. "Yes, it’s jarring. But it shows how both the lawyers and the nonlawyers tried to do the right thing."
Among the chilling details in the documents, titled "Khalid Sheikh Mohammad: Preeminent Source On Al-Qaeda" and "Detainee Reporting Pivotal for the War Against Al Qaeda":
• The identities of key participants in an al Qaeda program to develop the ability to mount anthrax attacks.
• The identities of about 70 people whom al Qaeda had "deemed suitable for Western attacks."
In a Fox News Poll, 94 % of Americans do not want an investigation to happen. So, What the hell happened to Obama's promise to listen to the American people? That went out the window, along with most of his other promises.
"Detainee reporting has helped thwart a number of Al-Qaeda plots to attack targets in the West and elsewhere," one of the reports said. That included plots to fly planes into buildings on the West Coast, setting off bombs in U.S. cities and planning to employ a network of Pakistanis to target gas stations, railroad tracks and the Brooklyn Bridge.
"These documents suggest that enhanced interrogation techniques prevented terrorist attacks and protected our country," said Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, which filed the request under the Freedom of Information Act.
The two CIA documents that were just recently released, have proven that indeed Dick Cheney was right all along regarding the effectivess of the enhanced interogation techniques.
The EIT's did WORK!!!! The high-amount of effectiveness that the enhanced interrogation techniques had led to an overwhelming domino effect of captures and information regarding future terrorist attacks.
Because of the Fact that Enhanced Interrogation Techniques
Worked Effectively, They Created a Domino Effect.
An article by Rowan Scarborough, in the Human Events Newspaper dissected the recently released CIA documents very well. Here are some facts that the article pointed out:
1) After being water-boarded, Abu Zubaydah started singing like a canary, and revealed the name of a high-value Al-Qaeda member named, Khalid Shaik Mohammed (KSM), as the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.
2) KSM was captured. And, after being water-boarded he divulged high-value information ranging from how Al-Qaeda operated, ranging from the finances to recruitmant, revealed other attack plans, and the names of other terrorists who had not before been identified. KSM admitted to funneling money to Al-Qaeda operative Majid Khan.
3) The CIA captured Khan, and admitted giving the money to another operative named Zumbair. Zumbair admitted working with Hambali, an Al-Qaeda leader in South Africa who pulled off the horrific 2002 Bali, Indonesia bombings that killed 240 people.
4)Khan's information led to the capture of Hambali, who is now at Guantanomo Bay, Cuba. Then, Khan gave up the name of Hanbali's brother Rasmun Gunawan as his successor in Africa.
5) Gunawan was captured and ended up giving up mega doses of high-value information such as: He provided a vast array of mobs of terrorists to travel to Kurachi, Pakistan for training,and it was in their plans to send KSM to groom them to travel to the U.S. and unleash attacks. One attack envisioned by KSM as an encore to Sept. 11 was to hijack more aircraft and fly them into skyscrapers around the United States.
Other Plots Foiled:
1) KSM had recruited an Ohio truck driver named Iyman Faris-to kill Americans. He was arrested while it was in the planning stages. He was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in prison.
2) Khalid exposed yet another plot that he was conspiring with Sayf al Rahman Paracha to smuggle explosives into the U.S., to bomb buildings in New York City. Paracha was located and arrested before he could set off bombs, and is sitting in Guatanomo Bay, Cuba.
3) Bomb U.S. embassy in Pakistan
4) Truck- bomb the U.S. military base on the Horn of Africa and
5) to fly into airport terminals at Heathrow Airport.
According to the CIA Report titled, " Detainee Reporting Pivotal for the War Against Al-Qaeda", it concludes that "Detainee reporting has helped thwart a number of al Qaeda plots to attack targets in the West and elsewhere. Not only have detainees reported on potential targets and techniques that al Qaeda operational planners have considered but arrests also disrupted attack plans in progress."
Are the Enhanced Interrogation Techniques
the Reason Why We Have Not
Been Attacked in Over Eight Years?