Marc Lamont - Hill has been fired from Fox News. He had been a contributor for Fox News, but due to his extremely questionable associations and some extremist type figures that he supports he has been canned from Fox News. He's too much of a far leftist who supports communism and black liberation theology, for Fox News to be able to keep him on staff. Marc Lamont- Hill openly supports Assata Shakaur, Abu-Jamal Mumia, Khalid Muhammed, and the "Poor Righteous Communist Party".
Marc Lamont-Hill supports Assata Shakur who is an African-American activist who was a leading figure in the Black Liberation Army. In 1973, Shakur was involved in a police shootout in which a New Jersey State Trooper named Werner Forester was killed. In 1977, Shakur was convicted of first-degree murder of the killing of the police officer, Werner Forester. In 1979, Shakur escaped from prison and has been living in Cuba under politcal asylum since 1984. Since 2005 the FBI has classified her as a "domestic terrorist."
Marc Lamont-Hill supports Mumia Abu - Jamal who is an African-American who killed a Philadelphia police officer named Daniel Faulkner. Before Mumia was arrested he was a member of the Black Panther Party. Mumia was convicted of the murder of the police officer, and sentenced to death. He is a controversial figure who is known as "perhaps the best known Death-Row prisoner in the world" and for that reason his case is pending on whether the death penalty is appropriate for him. The prosecutors are waiting for a separate appeal to be heard in order to reinstate the death penalty.
Marc Lamont- Hill supports the activism and message that Khalid Muhammed promoted during his life. Muhammed was a spokesman for the Nation of Islam(NOI) and would perform speeches at universities and colleges that spewed virulent ant-semistism and racism. He was an advisor of Louis Farakhan and became well acquanted with Muammar El-Khadafi and was so filled with hate and dedicated to Farakhan's message of racism that he became the national spokesman for NOI. "Muhammad first drew harsh criticism for a speech he gave at New Jersey's Kean College in November 1993. He referred to Jews as "bloodsuckers," called for the genocide of white people, and demeaned both Pope John Paul II and homosexuals." Then, at the end of the Million Youth March in NY, Muhammed incited riots and called for the crowd to beat the police with rails and to shoot them with their own guns in "self-defense."
According to Accuracy in Academia, "There is no confusion about Hill’s speaking engagement at Polymathematic University (PU). He is so proud of it that he includes the appearance on his publicly available 9-page Curriculum Vitae."
'But PU is not an ordinary "university." PU describes itself as "an institution built on the solid foundation of the revolutionary program of the Five Jewels and Restrictive Laws and the ideology of Polymathematics. In this day and time of intense class contradictions between the world’s working classes of color and the white U.S. empire and their lackeys, the necessity for a revolutionary institution that focuses on the education and training of revolutionaries is extremely important. PU is a direct alternative to the bourgeois universities of the old world of decadent Capitalism, guiding the poor ghetto children of color into the new world of Righteous Communism (Peace.)" '
Marc Lamont - Hill's radical views include:
- He called the notorious anti-white, anti-Jewish Khallid Muhammad a "mentor, teacher, and revolutionary hero," and believes that the black racist died not from a brain aneurysm but was assassinated. Muhammad was so extreme that he was ousted from the Nation of Islam because of his hatred of Jews.
- He gave a lecture on "The Importance of Ideological Training in the New Millenium (sic)" at the Polymathematic University’s "Political Education Program for the Poor Righteous Communist Party."
- He declared on a "MySpace" page that the people he’d like to meet personally include Assata Shakur, Louis Farrakhan, Fidel Castro, and Mumia Abu Jamal, another convicted cop-killer.
- He speaks on "The Importance of the Nation of Islam to Hip-Hop Culture" and says that he once belonged to something called the Ansaaru Allah Community, an Islamic sect with doctrines similar to the Nation of Islam that has been accused of being a religious cult.
- Hill’s "MySpace" page features a slide show of such figures as Assata Shakur, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, and Ella Baker, who just happens to be the namesake of the Ella Baker Center, founded by Van Jones.
- The Marc Lamont Hill website includes a graphic and obscene "Sex With Timaree" segment that features advice from a "Sexpert" on how to enjoy the "Land o’ Anal" or anal sex.
Marc Lamont - Hill deserved to be fired from Fox News. He is a far leftist radical. He supports cop killers, people who promote violence, and people who spew hatred. So, can a person conclude that he would promote this philosophy of hate which he embraces? Fox News should have vetted him before hiring him. But, at least Rupert Murdoch corrected the situation now.