Watch Lord Monckton stump some enviro whackos. He really makes them look like morons.
And this from Allahpundit...
Apparently, Russia thinks the entire global temperature record used by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to inform world government policy is a lot of "tosh" . (I just learned that term from my UK blogger buddies.) But I'm sure nothing is going to stop Prez Bo from heading to Copenhagan.
Here are some highlights of the emails in climategate that I found at Accuracy in Media's site:
1. Prominent environmental scientists organize a boycott of scientific journals if those journals publish scholarly material from global warming dissidents.
2. The scientists then orchestrate attacks on the dissidents because of their lack of scholarly material published in scientific journals.
3. The scientists block from the UN's report on global warming evidence that is harmful to the anthropogenic global warming consensus.
4. The scientists, when faced with a freedom of information act request for their correspondence and data, delete the correspondence and data lest it be used against them.
5. The scientists fabricate data when their data fails to prove the earth is warming. In fact, in more than one case, scientists engaged in lengthy emails on how to insert additional made up data that would in turn cause their claims to stand out as legitimate.
H/T goes to Accuracy in Media
H/T goes to The Conservative Lady