Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Thoughts & Prayers Go Out to Rush Limbaugh

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rush Limbaugh, wishing him a speedy recovery, and both a happy & healthy New Year.  Limbaugh is a great person who stands up,  and speaks to & for many conservatives across America.  I hope he returns to his radio show very soon.
Get Well Soon, Rush!

From News.gather.com:
In recent breaking news, conservative radio talk show host, Rush Limbaugh, was taken to a Hawaiian hospital. He was reportedly in serious condition suffering from chest pains which some suspect may be from a heart attack.
Rush Limbaugh, who is currently age 58, was taken to the hospital in Hawaii, The Queens Medical Center, whcih is in Honololu. The Rush Limbaugh hospital emergency happened after paramedics responded to a call around 2:41 PM on Wednesday afterhoon from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is staying on vacation. Earlier this week, Limbaugh was seen golfing at the Waialae Country Club which is next to the hotel.

4 comments:

Joe said...

The latest (12/31 2:51 PM) is that he is resting comfortably and will undergo a series of tests to determine the cause(s) of his discomfort.

It is amazing to read the "loving, open-minded" comments of many liberals who have expressed the hope that he dies. "Hell is ready for Limbaugh." "His death would complete my new year's wishes."

Woosh! They are so compassionate!

I pray that he makes a speedy recovery and descends upon "them" with a vengence!

The Conservative Lady said...

Thanks for the video report from Hawaii on Rush's hospitalization.
I saw some of the nasty liberal remarks, too. Typical liberals.
Best wishes to Rush for a speed and complete recovery. We need him more than ever!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Teresa,
I join with you in Prayer for Rush's speedy recovery. May God grant you and yours a spendid and joyous New Year!

p.s.; I hope you check out the movie 'August Rush'. At first I thought I would not enjoy it,but after seeing it I believe I have enjoyed it now like 50 times!!!!

Cable is not only good for 24/7 FoxNews but also movies we may have over-looked.

Ron Russell said...

Thanks for that video, I've been listening to Rush for many and I mean years and I do believe he is a great American. My prayers are with him and family.