Friday, April 2, 2010

Bill Donohue, Catholic League Head, 'Most of Molesters Have Been Gay'

Liberals in the Catholic Church that called for tolerance within the Church created the sexual abuse problem by promoting homosexuality and its acceptance within the Church.  And, now liberals are blaming the Church for the very problems that they in fact created.  Conservatives are trying to clean up the mess or catastrophe that they created while liberals take no responsibility for their actions. Well, gee.... a lib take responsibility?  Okay.... That is just so unrealistic of me.





H/T breitbarttv

2 comments:

cube said...

I believe I will see a flying unicorn before I see liberals taking responsibility for their failed policies.

You can go back farther, but I remember other disasters like new math, or when they emptied mental institutions in the 70's and complained that heartless republicans didn't care about the homeless. The examples are endless. When whatever they touch goes wrong (and it always does), they blame everyone else.

BTW I didn't really close down my blog. It was an April Fool's joke.

Always On Watch said...

I can't say that I'm the least bit shocked that most of the molesters in the scandal we keep hearing about non-stop are gay.

Won't hear the msm state so, of course.