Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dr. Milton Wolf (Barack Obama's Cousin) Speaks Out Against the Health Care Law



Here is the genealogy:
President Obama’s great-great grandfather, Thomas Creekmore McCurry, is Dr. Wolf’s great-grandfather. Dr. Wolf’s mother, Anna Margaret McCurry, was five years older than Mr. Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. The two were childhood friends until the Dunhams moved from Kansas to Seattle in 1955.




Dr. Milton Wolf's speech really rocked!! He seems like a very caring doctor who wants to be able to provide the best care for his patients.  I applaud him for being willing to stand up and speak out against Obamacare even though he is Barack Obama's second cousin.  He is standing up for both America and his patients.  He wants the right reform and I agree with his assessment- more government regulations is not the answer to the problems with our health care accessibility and affordability issues today. He's the type of doctor I would want treating me. 

I am trying to find a video or pictures of Dr. Wolf's appearance with Hannity in Kansas City. If anyone comes across any please let me know or forward them to my email. Thanks.

5 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

The wrong "Obama" was elected President.

Teresa said...

Odie,
I agree.

Teresa said...

Odie,
I agree.

Amusing Bunni said...

It's very strange they are related,
I know who got the brains in the family.
I hope your weekend was fun, and the week is off
to a good start, Teresa.

Eric Graff said...

Wow...The nightmare gets more intence with each minute. Alice in Wonderland has nothing on this mad hatter. It makes you sick and the cure is years away. Lord, have mercy!