Saturday, May 1, 2010

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY, TERESA - From her Guest Blogger Husband with Love

Ok, faithful teresamerica readers, this is your favorite Guest Blogger Kevin Rice (The Naked Ontologist)

It's Teresa's birthday today, and I love her, so I want everyone who appreciates what she does on this blog to express that appreciation!

  To My Sweet T, My Honey -

      Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY  Happy Happy HAPPY
    Birthday!  That's 33 times!










Get free graphics at blixy.com!



I stand ready, on this day, to meet your every need, grant your every desire, from back rubs...



...to whatever else might come to mind


----CONSUMER WARNING: Deceptive Guest Blogger Activity Detected.  Full disclosure mandated - the individual making this offer looks more like this:











22 comments:

eutychus said...

Happy birthday Teresa! What a lovely tribute. (except for the BD candle part- which may have put me off cake for a while. But the Beatles part was good. ya'll have a grand celebration!
Blessings to you all!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

A Very Happy Birthday Teresa!

May God grant you many,many more as well.

Ray said...

Happy Birthday and many more to you both. ;)

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Girl!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Well young lady, I hope you have a very happy birthday!

Just a conservative girl said...

Happy Birthday and take him up on his offer for a backrub.

Supi said...

Teresa,
Happy birthday. I hope you have a super wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teresa

Velcro said...

Hope you have/had a great birthday, Teresa!

Snarky Basterd said...

Good stuff, Ken!

Happy Birthday, Teresa! May you have many, many more.

Chris W said...

Happy birthday Teresa, may all your wishes come true.

The Right Guy said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! 33? You're a kid.

Opus #6 said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! Lucky couple keeping the passion alive. Wonderful to share this with you.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Yay! Happpppy Birthdaaaaay to you . . . la la la, you know the song! Wishing all the best of all the best, Girl. You rock!

Eric Graff said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Rice.
God has blessed us with you
You have blessed us with God.

Oh to be 33 again...

Kid said...

Happy Birthday Teresa !

You still look a like a newborn squirrel in a pine tree !

The Conservative Lady said...

Well, I guess I'll have to say "Happy Belated Birthday, Teresa!" Sorry I missed the big day. I hope you enjoyed every second of it!

Amusing Bunni said...

Teresa, I know your day was wonderful, with such a great hubby! You are very lucky to have someone who loves you so much!

I hope you have many more years of fun & happiness.
Ken, this is a very nice post and tribute to T.

John Carey said...

Happy Birthday Teresa!

Teresa said...

Everyone: Thank You very much for all your birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday. God Bless you all.

Matt said...

Happy B-day!

tha malcontent said...

Happy Birthday gal.

I hope you day was a great one.


Love
Mal