A big H/T goes to Andrew33 over at K.O.O.K's Manifesto for passing this video along. This video really needs to go viral for all to see. It is excellent. First, here are some thoughts of mine.
I tell you folks, I have recently come across a congressman who has integrity and is of honorable character who is willing to say it like it is to the Democratic establishment in Washington D.C. Congressman Mike Rogers has stood up and spoken for the majority of the American people who just want to flush this piece of crap bill down the toilet. He points out some of the things that are so very wrong with the Democrats health care bill. He says that congress can come up with something much better than this travesty of a bill. It is not the Democrats bill or no bill at all. The Democrats are using fear tactics to make you think that if their bill doesn't pass than no bill is going to pass. If The Democrats would agree to the common sense solutions that the Republicans have come up with and offered to deal with the rising costs of health care and accessibility for 15% of Americans than congress could have had a common sense health care bill passed by now. This bill will hurt 85% of Americans for the sake of 15% of Americans. How ludicrous and nonsensical!! The GOP has offered much better ways to help the 15% of Americans who need health insurance obtain health insurance, without hurting the other 85% of the population with government run health care. The United States has the best success rates for ALL cancer patients around the globe. This is because of innovation, technology, and the ability for cancer patients to see whichever doctor they need to without government dictating which doctor they can see and which they can't see. But, if the Democrats pass their government run health care then this will change America's health care system as we know it today. Our health care will go down the tubes and will not be a place for others to come to for cutting edge medical procedures. Government run health care will halt that technology and innovation that makes the United States the greatest nation on earth. We must continue the good fight to stop government run health care from passing Congress.