Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kim Raver - Rule 5

If any of you have watched the TV series "24" you will notice that I picked actresses who played on "24" for my rule 5 postings this week and last week.  I have been watching seasons of "24" on and off since before Christmas and am on a 24 kick.  This is my favorite show.  If you haven't seen 24 yet I highly recommend for you to rent the DVD's and watch from season 1 and continue on until ending with season 8.  A new "24" movie should be coming to the theaters in 2013 and I can't wait to see it. 


















         More Rule 5

American Perspective – Miranda Kerr

American Power- Victoria's Secret - Secret Angels

Camp of the Saints - Rule Five Saturday

The Daley Gator – Daley Babes – Kari Wuher

Eye of Polyphemus – Jewel Staite

Proof Positive – Dominique Storelli

Maggie’s Notebook – Rule 5 – Joanna and Marta Krupa

Pirates Cove - Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup

Randy’s Roundtable – Thursday Nite Tart 

Reaganite Republican – Miss Panama

The Last Tradition – Helen Flanagan

Theo Spark –Bedtime Toddy 

The Other McCain- Rule 5 Sunday 

Rule 5 Woodsterman Style 

4 comments:

Mike aka Proof said...

I like the first picture. She seems to be saying, "Lil' ol' me??"

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Looking good ... thank you.

MathewK said...

Good looking woman that, at least on the outside.

Reaganite Independent said...

Linking Kim here

Quite nice:

'Miss Switzerland 2011' is Kerstin Cook~